3D Exhibition Design Intern
Date：2018/07/06 Click：322 times
1. graduated from professional art and design institutes (not graduates of non art majors).
2. basic 3Dmax, PS, CAD software.
3. strong learning ability, cheerful personality, strong communication and coordination ability, strong sense of teamwork.
1. responsible for exhibition design, production drawing, post construction drawings and control of various materials and processes.
2. responsible for the three dimensional design of various conferences, exhibition halls, exhibitions, exhibitions and exhibitions.
3. supervise the on-site production of large-scale exhibition projects.
4., it is good at transforming Abstract strategies and creativity into convincing 3D visual performance, and combining design creation with practical functions.